Surrender is a 55’ x 24’ custom built trimaran completed in 1983. The builder was a master-craftsman who devoted 20 years to her creation. The boat is constructed of triple laminated plywood (1.5 inches) and heavily sheaved in fiberglass. Exterior woodwork is teak, and the interior old growth mahogany.
- Two private staterooms with access from cockpit and main salon
- Two salon berths with curtained privacy
- Aft cabin with two singles or a double berth, office nook, and engine room access (in addition to overhead engine room access from the cockpit)
- Main salon with dinette seating for 7, couch, chart table, and galley
- Fore-peak with private head, stall shower, vanity w/sink; chain locker forward
- Cockpit is 20’ long. The center section is below a fixed hardtop with three large, tinted, windshields. It can be further enclosed with side and aft curtains to create a wheelhouse.
- Expansive cabin top, fore, and aft decks for work and lounging. Solid, waist high SS rails. Seven opening deck hatches for light and ventilation.
CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTO