Surrender’s interior cabinetry was constructed with old growth mahogany. The builder was a master cabinet-maker with unapparelled attention to detail.
- Two private staterooms in amas with access from cockpit and main salon (bunks 50″x78″)
- Port and Starboard Salon Berths, curtained privacy, access from main salon and amas
Aft Cabin: Two singles or double berth, office/communications station, access to engine room.
- Private fore-peak compartment with head, stall shower, vanity w/sink; freezer and chain locker. Raritan “Skipper” head is bullet proof (complete spare, as well as rebuild kit, always carried, never needed).
- Cockpit is 20’ long, 68″ wide. The center section is below a fixed hardtop with three large, tinted, windshields, and two overhead sliding hatches. It can be further enclosed with removeable side and aft curtains to create a wheelhouse.
- Expansive cabin top, fore, and aft decks for work and lounging.
- Solid 33″ high SS rails, with double life lines.
- Seven opening deck hatches for light and ventilation.
- Cabin roof/deck is plywood top and bottom, with two inches of high density foam in-between. This serves to provide insulation to the main cabin, and with hatches closed interior temperature doesn’t reach outside temperature until mid day.
DOUBLE CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTO